FLEXIBLE REMOTE VALVE OPERATORS – FLEXIDRIVE
FlexiDrive is a flexible, cable-driven valve actuator system. It has two stations, joined by a unique, patented, linear drive cable. It enables valves and other wheel-operated devices in remote, hard-to-reach or hazardous locations to be operated easily from a conveniently located handwheel.
Developed to operate valves in inaccessible locations, FlexiDrive can be applied to any conventional wheel-operated valve/device, in oil, gas and chemical processing plants, or any other industrial application. It is suitable for underwater use and will function reliably in all climatic conditions.
- Operate hard-to-reach valves
- From a safe location
- From up to 30 metres away
- In dangerous areas
- Through walls
- Under water
- No scaffolding required
- Avoid hazards, including working at heights, confined spaces and hard-to-access areas
PORTABLE REMOTE VALVE ACTUATORS – EASIDRIVE
EasiDrive is an efficient, cost-effective alternative to a dedicated valve actuator. Wherever you have manually operated valves that have high-operating torques, hundreds of handwheel turns to open/close or are difficult to operate, EasiDrive is your ideal solution.
The Power Wrench is a pneumatic tool to assist with the operation of high-torque, high-turn valves. The portable actuator reduces valve operating time by up to 80% and improves efficiency when operating manual valves.
Easy to install
Install the drive plate with u-bolts, connect the Power Wrench portable actuator to an air supply and you are ready to go!
With the Power Wrench portable actuator you can work more efficiently during plant shutdowns and maintenance. Put the tool to work in your plant within minutes and limit the time spent on operating manual valves. The Power Wrench is Ex certified and ready for use in Zone 1 classified areas.
Operation of the Power Wrench portable actuator is safe. You are in complete control over the applied force and various safety measures protect you during operation. The throttle allows for a controlled build-up of torque and speed and the safety lever and throttle valve enforce ‘2-hands operation’.
- Operational safety – complete control over the applied force as well as various safety measures to protect you during operation
- Control – the throttle enables a controlled build-up of torque and speed, and the safety lever and throttle valve enforce ‘2-hands operation’
- Reduce injuries – minimise strain or injury from operating high-torque valves
- Ex certified – ready for use in Zone 1 classified areas