Teksal Safety’s valve interlocking services include valve survey, interlock supply, installation, commissioning and training.
Our technicians are HUET/TBOSIET- and MSIC-certiﬁed and are available for services both on and offshore.
As well as undertaking site work as needed, Teksal Safety technicians offer a program of site visits to:
- Assess survey valve interlocking systems to conﬁrm material condition and functionality of locks
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair activities where possible
- Document corrective actions where needed
- Establish a planned maintenance and inspection program for the interlocks on your facility
- Establish / maintain colour-coded key management for visual indication of valve and system status, consistent with original interlock speciﬁcations
- Ensure key management systems are functional and adequate for current interlocks on site
- Create an interlock register of all valve interlocks and codes on site
- Conduct operator and maintenance training as required
For more information about any of these services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.