Anyone working with plant and machinery should have up-to-date information about machinery safety legislation and best practice.
- Introduction Level Course: AU MachineSAFE Comprehensive
- Fundamental Level Course: AU MachineSAFE Comprehensive
- Advanced Level Course: AU Safety Design AS/NZS(ISO 13849)
- Expert Level Course: CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert
All courses reference WHS legislation and Australian Standard AS/NZS 4024.1 – 2019 Safety of Machinery.
Once you’ve passed the final examination of the expert-level CMSE course you’ll receive an internationally recognised certificate issued by TÜV NORD.
- Experienced international trainers
- Practical solutions
- Practical examples, supported by practical exercises, eg 3D machine models
- Learn everything you need to know about all phases of the machine’s lifecycle
- Internationally recognised certification (for the the expert-level course)
Who should attend?
- OHS professionals and workplace representatives
- Production managers and supervisors
- Machinery importers and suppliers
- Project and design engineers
- Electrical and mechanical tradespeople
For more information about any of the courses or to register, email email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 TEKSAL
A global leader in automation technology, Pilz offers a range of safety solutions that meet international standards and certifications, including safety switches for monitoring positions, and guards.
We supply Pliz safety sensors that:
- Suit a wide range of applications
- Embody diverse technologies – eg mechanical, magnetic, RFID, optical or camera-based
- Offer high availability and productivity with maximum safety
- Focus on performance, robustness and simple operation
- Save time and costs during project design and commissioning
- Comply with international standards and certifications
- Are compatible with products and interfaces from other manufacturers
- Provide a complete solution – sensor technology, control technology, drive technology and visualisation