The conference will provide an opportunity to hear about the recent updates to the GHS, the implementation of Western Australia’s WHS Laws and how these changes will affect local industry.
It will cover the consolidation of safety regulation in WA, explore the variety of updates and pre-empt the associated issues.
It will also provide attendees with the tools to successfully apply these changes and laws to their businesses and ensure they remain compliant with Australian and international law and regulations.
Ideal for hazardous area applications, we will be showcasing our range of Brady printers and accessories.
- Chemical legislation in Australia
- Consultation on WHS laws for WA – implications for the regulation of chemicals
- Dangerous goods and hazardous chemical management – maintaining the standard
- In line of fire – confronting HAZMAT and dangerous goods at incidents
- GHS – back to basics
- Preparing for WA regulatory change
- An overview of the mechanics of the GHS system as adopted in WHS
- Chemical management from the auditor’s perspective – a lack of understanding in industry
- Chemical process safety – carpe diem
- Combustible dusts – mythbusters
- Regulatory reform – contain, control, curtail
- Implementing GHS into the DG regulatory environment in WA – an accredited consultant’s perspective
- Hazard communication via the GHS
For more information about our Brady product range or other products and services, email email@example.com.