Maximising worker safety while maintaining productivity is a priority for many operators in the oil and gas industry.
Crowcon’s single- and multi-gas detectors make it simple to protect workers and keep operations running smoothly.
Confined space solutions
Portable gas detectors are ideal for confined space entry and hot work. Designed with confined space workers in mind, Crowcon’s Gas-Pro and T4 offer detection of multiple flammable and toxic gases in a compact, robust solution, ideal for harsh, industrial environments and everyday use.
To make it easy to keep your team safe, Teksal Safety provides custom gas detection kits for your personnel entering confined spaces and working in hazardous areas.
Whether you have a team of workers using personal gas detection monitors or need a single kit, we can provide a customised solution.
About the T4 compact, multi-gas personal monitor
- Portable multi-gas detector
- Provides effective protection against four common gas hazards: carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, flammable gases and oxygen depletion
- Improved detection of pentane, hexane and other long-chain hydrocarbons
- Offers compliance, robustness and low cost of ownership in a simple to use solution
- Single-button operation – easy to use when wearing gloves
- Multiple alarms with an audible 95dB alarm, bright red/blue LEDs and vibrating alerts to provide warning of gas hazards
- The display is backlit and can optionally be flipped 180° for easy viewing
- Positive red/green safety indicator for a visual assurance of operational and compliance status
- 18-hour battery life for multiple or longer shifts
- TWA resume function to ensure any toxic gas exposure is calculated accurately even if the unit is switched off during breaks
- The unit can log 130 hours of data at 10 second intervals, enabling 3500 events to be recorded
Read more about T4 and the Gas-Pro Series here.
Teksal Safety is a distributor for Crowcon fixed and portable gas detection products in Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland.
Our gas detection products and services include:
- Portable gas detection and area monitors
- Personal monitors
- Fixed gas detection systems
- Single- and multi-channel controllers
For more information about our T4 gas detection kits or any of our gas detection solutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.