Teksal Safety’s safety systems technician Andrew Boys recently provided Dropsafe barrier training for a nickel mine operator in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
Andrew took the team through in-office training, then got them to put theory into practice during on-site installation training.
To ensure we can support the products we sell, our team stays up to date on our manufacturing partners’ product innovations.
About Dropsafe Barrier
Designed to prevent loose items slipping through cracks and falling from height, the Dropsafe Barrier is a robust and versatile modular barrier system.
Made up of impact- and heat-resistant panels, with small a honeycomb aperture, it attaches along the inside of the guardrailing of elevated walkways, stairways and access ways of permanent or temporary structures, using a universal attaching system.
- High impact resistance
- Small mesh aperture
- Designed for high winds
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Instant safety solution compliant with relevant standards
- Fast & easy to install with minimal tools
- Fully tested & certified
- Closes gap in human error
- Fully recyclable
- Achieved ABS DOPP+ Type Approval
In partnership with Dropsafe, Teksal Safety supplies a range of dropped object prevention solutions, including:
- Dropsafe Barrier – Barrier system for guardrailing and stairways for permanent and temporary installations
- Dropsafe Nets – Safety nets that enclose and tether overhead fixtures
- Dropsafe Pouches – Safety nets attached to the user, which securely enclose and tether handheld items used at height
- Dropsafe Barricades – An access prevention system allowing good signage display and housekeeping measures
For more information about any of our dropped objects solutions, email email@example.com.