As a corporate member of the Water Industry Operators Association (WIOA), Teksal Safety is looking forward to exhibiting at the (postponed) 45th Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition from 2-3 June 2021 at the University of Southern Queensland in Toowoomba.
We’ll be showcasing products from our global partners Sofis, Oseco / Elfab, Brady, Dropsafe and Crowcon.
Visit our stand and talk to us about these products and how they are used in the water industry, including:
- Sofis valve interlocking and valve operation products, including FlexiDrive, valve drive and valve indication products, VPI position indicators to improve process safety and operational efficiency
- Oseco / Elfab rupture discs to reduce risk of process over-pressurisation
- Brady lockout-tagout (LOTO), pipemarking, signage and wire & cable marking products for asset identification & lock-out controls
- Dropsafe dropped object barrier, net and light systems
- Crowcon gas detection products for detection of Methane, Ammonia, Chlorine, H2S, etc
The conference provides:
- the latest operational technical and research-based information through platform and poster presentations
- an update of knowledge and skills, plus network development by operations staff through interaction with industry colleagues
- opportunities to view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers and trade consultants
Come and visit us at Stands 61 & 62.
We hope to see you there.
For more information about any of our safety solutions and services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.