Teksal Safety is proud to once again be a Silver Partner at the 11th Annual ProSafe conference, being held at the MCEC – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 21-23 August 2019.
With a mission to integrate human factors, mitigate risks and hazards while driving leadership and compliance to achieve process safety excellence, ProSafe brings a wealth of expertise and experience on the pressing challenges in achieving process safety excellence in high risk and Major Hazard Facilities (MHF), process and non-process related industries across ANZ and globally.
This event will provide raw insights into the process safety landscape, current and upcoming regulations, technological innovations, leadership, compliance and risk management practices, and will include case studies and insights from local and global industry leaders.
Choose from these streams:
- Human and Organisational Factors
- Risk and Hazard Mitigation
- Process Safety Leadership and Collaboration: Nurture, Strengthen and Reinforce Leadership through Alignment
- Going Beyond ‘Ticking Boxes’ to Build a Culture of Process Safety
- How Structure Creates Culture – The Key to Achieving a Culture of Safety in Hazardous Industries
- Virtual Reality (VR) for Safer Employee Training – Highlighting Melbourne Water’s Multi-User Training Environment for Ozone Generators
- Operationalising Cumulative Risk Management for Major Hazards
For more information or to register, visit: http://www.marcusevans-conferences-australian.com/marcusevans-conferences-event-details.asp?EventID=25285#.XQG0kXduKUm
For more information about any of our safety products and services, email email@example.com.