Teksal Safety recently provided two custom valve Netherlocks solutions for our clients’ projects in Queensland, ensuring safety and continuity of operations.
The projects required a custom interlock with extension and valve drive for a high cycle valve.
Valve interlocks enforce and guarantee a pre-defined sequence of operation.
A predetermined logic ensures the correct valve is operated – this not only ensures the safe and continuous operation of your plant but eliminates human error.
How? When using valve interlocks, your operators have to follow a safe sequence of valve operations.
Easy installation and diverse applications
We can install the valve interlocks on existing or new valve applications without modification or hot works to the host equipment.
Valve interlocking can be used for diverse applications, from pump start-up, PSV sequencing and pig systems through to tank storage valve line-ups.
Our valve interlock solutions are part of our process and pressure safety solutions for diverse applications in the oil and gas, mining and industrial sectors. Our complete range of process and pressure safety products and services include:
- Valve interlocking – SOFIS Smith interlocks and SOFIS Netherlocks interlocks
- Safe sequence control of valves
- Valve operation – flexible, remote valve operators:
- FlexiDrive and portable valve actuators
- EasiDrive and Power Wrench
- Valve indication – detects and signals when valves have reached their open or closed position to help optimise your processes
- Interlock installation & commissioning
- Site survey, maintenance and training
- Rupture and bursting discs
Our manufacturing partner, SOFIS, manufactures valve operation systems such as mechanical valve interlocks, portable actuators and valve position indicators. It is the world’s largest interlock manufacturer, providing bespoke design solutions that protect people and property throughout the world.
Teksal Safety is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for SOFIS Smith Interlocks and SOFIS Netherlocks valve interlocking and process safety systems, and supports Sofis’ complete range, including supply, installation, commissioning and training services.
For more information about any of our valve interlocking products and services, phone 1300 TEKSAL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.