Teksal Safety’s Denis Bergemann, Business Unit Manager – Safety Automation and Instrumentation, is now a Certified Machinery Safety Expert, having recently completed the internationally recognised CMSE® certification.
Delivered by automation technology leader PILZ, in partnership with TÜV NORD, the four-day CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert course provides an overview of machinery safety and the machinery lifetime cycle, including:
- Introduction to safety
- Machinery safety legislation
- Risk assessment
- Mechanical guarding
- Safety components and technologies
- Electrical safety
- Functional safety of control systems
- Functional safety of pressurised fluid systems
This certification adds to Denis’ technical repertoire, an electrical engineer, with more than 26 years’ experience in industrial automation and safety, and enhances Teksal Safety’s service offering in machine and automation safety.
PILZ, our manufacturing partner, offers a range of machinery safety training courses, from introductory to expert level, including:
- Introductory Level Course: AU MachineSAFE Introduction
- Fundamental Level Course: AU MachineSAFE Comprehensive
- Advanced Level Course: AU Safety Design AS/NZS (ISO 13849)
- Expert Level Course: CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert
All courses reference WHS legislation and Australian Standard AS/NZS 4024.1 – 2019 Safety of Machinery.
Talk to us about how to register or for more information about any of the courses.
Teksal Safety is dedicated to continuous improvement and provides opportunities for ongoing learning and support in-house, ensuring its solid knowledge base is shared and built on.
Congratulations, Denis. We look forward to you sharing this knowledge with our team and our customers.