Teksal Safety is looking for a technical representative / sales engineer based in our Perth office.
About the role
As a key member of our dynamic sales team, you’ll help grow and manage our industrial automation and safety product suite, including:
- Machine & process safety products
- Safety controls
- Gas detection instruments
- Lockout & isolation products
- Hazard identification products
- Specialised industrial printing systems
Your customers will be engineers, technicians, health & safety representatives, contractors and end users in mining, oil & gas, manufacturing and process industries, so you’ll need to be familiar with these industries and confident engaging with these customers.
You’re energetic, motivated and ready to develop new business in Western Australia and support new products, nationally.
- Well presented, confident, customer-focused
- Driven to grow business with an established suite of safety products
- Relationship builder – regularly liaising with decision-makers
- At least 4 years’ industrial sales experience
- Engineering or trade background – electro/mechanical and/or safety experience (essential)
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives (commensurate with qualifications and experience)
- Generous vehicle allowance
- Business / sales tools, including laptop, phone, training
- An opportunity for career progression in a vibrant, expanding company
- A friendly and rewarding team environment
- Support from the team – from internal sales to senior management to help you to achieve your goals
- An opportunity to make a difference and be recognised for your sales achievements
For more information about the role, call 08 9350 0500 or apply with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.